Join DigitalNation's Cyberhygiene Bootcamp
Cyber attacks happen every day. The attacks are constantly changing - and SO are the IT products that compete to protect your organization against the many security threats.
How do you and your organization keep pace? Managing security can often seem inconceivable and complex, but it does not have to be. DigitalNation's Boot Camp in cyber-hygiene ensures that your organization is able to control the basic security controls that - when not in place - are the cause of the vast majority of security breaches.
Our course takes a hands-on, down to earth approach to IT security work. The teaching is based primarily on practical examples, the ISO27001 security standard and the long-term cooperation with hundreds of European companies of all sizes. The course is based on your situation and enable you to use the new knowledge directly and immediately in your business.
- Understand, evaluate and prioritise the security risks that are relevant to your organization
- Develop a practical action plan for good cyber hygiene in your organization
- Understand and control basic technical, process and human security controls
· Threats, myths and facts
· Management responsibilities - how?
· Protect what matters most - Identify critical data and systems
· Handling of personal data - and briefing about GDPR
· Practical risk assessment - prioritize your efforts
· Security aspects in relation to business partners
· The need for documentation - when is it enough?
· Security awareness among employees
Cyberhygiene Bootcamp is led by DigitalNations' Managing Director Rasmus Theede. Over the last two decades, Rasmus has served as security officer in international companies such as Maersk, NNIT, KMD and CSC. Until recently, he was the Policy Director of the Industry Association DigitalEurope in Brussels and Chairman of the Danish Council for Digital Security. Rasmus has developed a number of security and privacy tools, publications and course.
All our other instructors and speakers have at least 10 years of practical experience with cyber security challenges.
The course is aimed at
Our Cyberhygiene Bootcamp is for key employees and responsible executives who work, or are involved, with your company's IT security. This is not only security professionals! It may be IT executives, system administrators, project managers and other key people with the organization's IT security close to heart who prefer a pragmatic, realistic and solution-oriented approach to cyber security.
· Access controls, passwords and privileged users
· Change management
· General data network protection
· Vulnerabilities and security updates of IT systems
· Protection against Phishing and Malware
· Physical protection of IT
· Efficient handling of security incidents
· A practical approach to logging and monitoring
Learn, understand and be inspired!
Cyberhygiene Bootcamp in other EU countries are currently being arranged. For more info on your area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org